The Biscayne Bay Kiwanis Club, one of South Florida’s most active service organizations, offers members a wide variety of ways to be involved as we ‘improve the world one child at a time.’
Here are just a few of the ways YOU can be involved.
- Read with elementary school students at our partner schools
- Make presentations about careers, etiquette, civics, and life skills
- Chaperone field trips to local attractions, museums, and sporting events
- Guided tours of the Everglades for children in shelters, public housing, and foster care
- Provide school uniforms, supplies, and backpacks to children in need
- Feed the homeless and give Thanksgiving meals to families
- Volunteer with disabled adults and provide holiday gifts, fun activities, and field trips
- Participate in various environmental clean up projects
Here’s a look at just some of our community service projects.